Send fax from iPhone Free: It may seem to be an old technique but most of the users are still using faxes in their professional circle. So, Activatecodess take care of all kind of users.
If you are fed up with the old faxing technique then you can give a modern touch to this old technology by sending your fax using your iPhone or iPad.
Actually, your iPhone or iPad helps you to fax a document and it works as a fax machine for you, isn’t it awesome? I guess it is! So, for you guys, I am going to make you learn to fax a document using your iPhone or iPad.
How to Send fax from iPhone Free
So, here are the steps which you guys need to follow to fax a document using your iPhone. Now without taking your time, I would request you to get towards the below piece of writing to explore more about it.
- First of all, get the document on your phone, you will need to arrange a soft copy of your document on your iPhone. And if you don’t have then use CamScanner app to scan your document. First, you need to install that app on your iPhone and then place the camera on your document and it will make a soft copy of your document.
- Now, you need to upload your document which you want to fax. You need to tap on the image icon on CamScanner and then upload the image of your document.
- Ones you have uploaded the image, you need to tap on it and then tap on More button.
- Now you’ll have different sort of options, you need to tap on Fax to fax your document immediately.
- This was it!
So, this was our guide which I have written for you. If you have any questions to ask then lend your queries in the comment box. I shall get back to your queries as soon as possible.
Was it helpful? If Yes! then don’t forget to share this article with your other friends and circle too. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of your friends out there. So, keep sharing and helping your circle.
- How to Delete Paypal Account in 2019 – Simple Steps
- How To Find Out Who viewed my Facebook Profile (2 Easy Ways) 2019
- How to Delete Skype Account on Desktop and Mobile
- Telstra Apn Settings 2019 – Step by Step Configuration