Samsung Keyboard Keeps Stopping: As you all know, the problem is with many things and if you should see the keyboard is not working then you will watch it and will fix the issue as you can. So, you need to fix the issue once and will get a number of benefits to using the keyboard and will to end all the things through your smartphone properly to your friend and recipient.
So many reasons are caused for your android keyboard stopped working. We are given some reasons and solutions in the below article. Undoubtedly, you want to fix the problem quickly. If you are looking for solutions to fix “Unfortunately, Android keyboard has stopped”, read on. The solutions should work on most of the Android devices including Samsung, HTC, Sony Xperia, Motorola, LG, and other Android devices.
When your phone hangs:
Actually, the problem comes when your phone hangs and you need to remove all the virus and scam files from your phone as soon as possible to fix the issue. Seriously, this will help you to protect your phone and will save all the data also.
Install any other theme:
Though you are installing any other theme in your phone then you need to remove it and will use the keyboard properly. So, you need to fix all the issues and keep removing all the software problems through your phone as soon as possible.
The junk files are the resource which actually hangs your phone and if you should want to remove all the issues then you can pay some attention to remove all the virus fill files from your smartphone as soon as possible. This would help you to get a number of things and if you should want to remove all the junk files then you will be using the cleaner key which helps you to get effective results to clean your phone software as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, Samsung keyboard has stopped will troubles you a lot and sometime it would interrupt you to send or mail anything to your boss. So, you need to repair this issue and will see the software is working properly or not. Sometime, the issue might be with software and the keyboard never shows in the phone when you want to send any message.
A load of memory:
The last but not least thing you need to see whenever you want to fix the issue of the keyboard. Seriously, you need to, first of all, remove all the memory from your phone and keep the files which are healthy and never have a virus. The virus files will corrupt the software and this might be the reason for stopping the keyboard and you can’t type anything in your phone. So, if you have a lot of memory on the phone then you will remove all it first and will get rid out of all the typing problems in your smartphone as you can.
Whenever you should want to know about what is the actual problem comes when you want to see the Samsung keyboard keeps stopping. Seriously, you need to check it out and will find the troubles and fix the issues as you can. So, you need to once get the problem and will make it fix when the keyboard of the phone never working properly. Seriously, you need to recognize the trouble once and would be fixing it as you can.
Clear Cache and Data for Keyboard:
Mobile users using so many apps nowadays. All apps release some cache (means waste files) release in your device. Users were not found the cache and they are not considered. This is the main reason to stop your android keyword. The below steps useful for clear your cache check out below.
- Go to the Settings menu of your device
- Tap on Application Manager which is under the apps section
- Swipe to the tab which includes “All” apps
- Now look for the keyboard app. It can be Android Keyboard or the keyboard that you are using if you have installed a third-party keyboard or if you have the manufacturer skin on top of the stock Android.
- Tap on the keyboard app
- Tap on Clear Cache
- Now tap on Clear Data
- Tap on OK to confirm
Once above all process has done restart your device check if the keyboard is working
Update Device Software:
Device software plays a key role in your mobile work smoothly. So every time you can check device software updates. Any bugs happened company to fix and release new software in an update. Up to date your device software using below steps.
- Go to the Settings menu of your device
- Tap on About Device
- Tap on Software Update or System update
- The device will try to check for new updates.
How To Fix “Unfortunately, Samsung keyboard has stopped working”
If you are using one of the devices from Samsung Galaxy S series or Samsung Galaxy Note series, you may see the following message “Unfortunately, Samsung keyboard has stopped working”. As we pointed out already, the above-mentioned solutions are effective on all Android devices, and Samsung is no exception.
To fix “Unfortunately, Samsung keyboard has stopped working”, try the following:
- Restart the keyboard.
- Restart your Samsung device.
- Clear cache of the keyboard app you are using, and if that does not fix the problem clear the app’s data.
- Clear the cache and data of the Dictionary app.
- Reset the keyboard settings. Go to Settings > Language and Input > Samsung Keyboard > Reset Settings.
- Update the software on your device.
- Some users fixed the problem by disabling Dictionary Provider. To do this, go to Settings > Application
- Manager > All Tab, find Dictionary Provider among the apps, tap on it and click on Disable.
- Perform a factory data reset.
- One of these solutions will work, and you will get rid of the error with ease.